Sunday, June 23, 2013

Message Coaster as Wedding Souvenir



I believe everybody wants to have something special for their wedding souvenir. And a Japanese company developed a nice idea of embedding NFC technology in wedding message coaster. The message coasters not only look nice but include a bookmark to video message from the couple.

I like both their Japanese style design and nice texture of their material. For most of the NFC goods, including the Pokemon NFC figures, their design is not smooth and completeness is not high but these wedding message coasters just look perfect.

The service was displayed in the smartphone and mobile EXPO in Tokyo and is limited in Japan. It's really a pity. If its available in my home country, I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment